Saturday, October 2, 2010

what I want

Dear God,

What's Your plans to me now? Do You like to tell me? :D

I'm was think, how about my new job? My new carrier? Or about my sweetheart?

Okay, honestly that's my wishes. I want to have a small house for myself before I get married, I want to learn live by myself, manage my daily business by myself, learn to responsible on everything about myself. It sounds so interesting! But, at first I want a very good job for my increase carrier. A better job title.

Hmmm... Do You think it's a good idea for me, God? I just share about my wish, the final story is up to You at all. I know You known the best thing for me, than I am.
Let Your plans be to me, and teach me be humble and always surrender to You.

Love You, God.

she

No comments:

Post a Comment